If they replied men in women's magazines
Good morning…
Seeing as gkriniaxame Yesterday, Today, I said a little smile to the lips of our…
I hope the women of a group, to have enough humour… want you to know that we love you always…
Here are answers, as you will expressed by a man, women questions:
Dear Mirka, The boy, I think even the former. I fear that I will not be loyal.
Concerned about Dahlia
Dear Concerned about Dahlia, the ability for a man to love is limitless. It has also shown that increases with the number of sexual concubines. Thus, the also have other women in the partner you actually increasing his love for you. He offered to a private dinner and do turn a blind eye on the young rather insignificant mistakes.
Dear Mirka, O my arravoniastikos spends many evenings with "the children" as his friends call. Religious tulip Dear Religious tulip, This is perfectly normal behavior and we should encourage. The man is inherently hunter and needs to be confirmed by in the company of other males. However, you should know that the group with his friends, men are happy, but also causes stress whenever it turns around you is a relief. There might have noticed how much more tender when it is switched to you? A romantic dinner and absolute freedom is the best thing.
Dear Mirka, My husband recently has expressed a desire to do sexy trio with my sister. It seems to me wrong. What to do???
Monogamiki Anemona

Dear Monogamiki Anemona, it is clear that the man yourself, you are fully committed. Ne chortainei! That is why searches for the next best opportunity: your sister. Remember, as an opportunity to tighten your family ties. My suggestion to include several cousins.
But even if distazeis, allowed him to carry out his dream with your female relatives, make him an expensive gift and natural cook the books of a good dinner.
Dear Mirka, the boy was constantly asking me to do oral sex trade. From my mom I know that this act is not for girls families.
Jasmine Ntropalo Dear Ntropalo Jasmine, KANTO! Semen has not only taste good but also very few calories! It is nutritious, helps you keep in shape, increases the size of your belly, and gives shiner dull skin. The men instinctively know this, and I propose. The offer your friend's shows how to loves because it needs to know the oral sex for men is painful. He observed the expression of the face when we have to do it. She recommends to thank (deeds) and to offer or a good dinner.

Dear Mirka, O my arravoniastikos falls to sleep immediately after sex and never talk with me! What to do????
Anne Freza

Dear Anne Freza, the sex is a very difficult and arduous task for a man. It is understood that, certainly needs rest. In fact, the more in loves, the more tiring sex hence, the greater the need for rest. For God's sake, do not presses! Buy one expensive watch and cook the books of a good dinner.
Dear Mirka, of course I have sex with the man I am just 60 seconds.
Anikanopoiiti Gardenia Dear Anikanopoiiti Gardenia, I am shocked! The husband loves to you. In inflames so much who could not restrain them. The more quickly the bigger the love of a man for partner, believed me. Buy a full set of furniture and natural cook the books of a good dinner.
Dear Mirka, My friend has no interest whatsoever in the preliminary.
Agchomeni Orchid
Dear Agchomeni Orchid, Preliminarni is detrimental to the health of a man. And you ask them to suggest a love enough. You should be always ready for a sexual act. Indeed, what would be the point in all this? Apozimiose off with a subscription to Playboy and a private dinner.
Mirka dear, I have never experienced orgasm with my good.
Disappointed Poppy Dear Disappointed Poppy, the female orgasm is a myth, that maintain these dangerous feminists who hate men. It is a major risk for family stability. Sorry I forgot to point out ever. Show all of your love with an expensive gift, and do not forget a good romantic meal always help…


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment